Cariboo Woodlands achieved registration of their Environmental Management System (EMS) to the internationally recognized ISO 14001 standard after their successful third party audit during July, 2002.
Cariboo Woodlands has obtained certification to the CSA Z809-04 Sustainable Forest Management Standard. The Tolko Industries Limited, Cariboo Woodlands Sustainable Forest Management Plan Annual Report(s) and information on Cariboo Woodlands CSA initiatives and Public Advisory Group Activities can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
Sustainable Forest Management Audit Results
Sustainable Forest Management Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2012 - 790 Kb PDF
- Annual Report 2011 - 392Kb PDF
- Annual Report 2010 - 137Kb PDF
- Annual Report 2009 - 195Kb PDF
- Annual Report 2008 - 2.33MB PDF
- Annual Report 2007 - 665Kb PDF
- Annual Report 2006 - 4.32MB PDF
Sustainable Forest Management Plan
- Cariboo Sustainable Forest Management 2012 - 1.76MB PDF
- Cariboo Sustainable Forest Management 2011 - 1.65MB PDF
- Cariboo Sustainable Forest Management 2010 - 30.0MB PDF
- Cariboo Sustainable Forest Management 2006, Revised May 2008 - 4.43MB PDF
Innovative Forest Practices Agreement Forestry Plan
- Innovative Forest Practices Agreement Forestry Plan for the Tolko Cariboo Woodlands IFPA July 2008 - 2.55MB PDF
For more information on Cariboo Woodlands certification initiatives contact Bryan Jakubec, Sr. Planning Forester, 927 Second Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC V2G 4P7. Phone 250-305-3607
For more information on Tolko Industries Ltd.‘s corporate sustainability initiatives contact John Dunford, RPF, Manager, Forestry and Sustainability at 250-578-7212.