Tolko Precision Sand Panels
Designed especially for industrial users, Tolko Precision Sand plywood panels provide a smooth, solid face on a panel with a consistent thickness from panel to panel, lift to lift, and order to order. This all-Canadian-made product in DFP is perfect for use as a substrate for both high- and low-pressure laminate and is an alternative to regular sanded plywood grades. Panels can be cut to order into precise components for special applications.
Tolko Precision Sand plywood panels are structurally-certified to CSA plywood standards and have no added urea-formaldehyde (NAUF).
Tolko Precision Sand Panels feature:
- Fully-sanded face (two-sided available) with a fine grit, suitable for painting or laminates
- Solid face with small voids filled with a solvent-free, latex-based putty
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Exterior, waterproof glue
- C-grade or better inner plies
- Eco-friendly construction, made from sustainably-managed forests and eligible for LEED® and GreenGlobes™ credits; PEFC chain of custody
Length and width 1220mm x 2440mm (4'x8')
Sanded thicknesses 11.5mm, 14.5mm, 17.5mm, 19mm